Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hey Raider Football Fans!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member bradlovellphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2008
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Raider Football Fans!!

    Hello to all you JIB Raider fans!! I know that most of you have checked out the pictures from the games that I have posted. Well it just got better. I have uploaded over 400 pics from all the games so far to a private site that you can view and order prints if you'd like...yep I said it, you can order prints directly online from this site.

    Sizes start out as wallets and you can order them all the way up to a 20x30. You can also order canvas wraps, coasters, calendars, bags, sports cards as well as some other products. So go check it out, order your prints, and they will ship directly to you.

    You can get to this site directly at http://www.bradlovellphotography.zenfolio.com

    Be sure and tell everyone about this. Email your friends and family who may be interested!! I will be posting pics from the remaining game as they are available.

    Thanks and Enjoy!!
    Brad
    Brad Lovell Photography

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_regiondsports.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2008
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Raider Football Fans!!

    Nice Gallery, good work.
    [url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
    [url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •